Rules of Play 50/50
• The lottery will take place from June 15, 2022 – July 26, 2022 online at https://kemptvillehospitalraffle.myshopify.com
• All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
• Tickets prices are 10 tickets for $20, 35 tickets for $50 or 100 tickets for $100.
• Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Canadian Bank Note Company, Ltd.
• The 50/50 draw will take place on July 26, 2022 at the eQuinelle Golf Club, 140 eQuinelle Drive, Kemptville, Ontario.
Ticket purchases must be made no later than 7 pm on July 26, 2022 in order to be eligible for this main 50/50 draw.
• After buying, patrons will be emailed a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Number Issuing System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
• The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generator (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
• The amount of the 50/50 will be monitored on website, and will be 50% of the total sales for that draw.
• The winning number will be announced on website, social media channels and in print on site.
The winner will also be contacted directly by a representative from the Kemptville District Hospital Foundation by phone and/or email.
• The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Kemptville District Hospital Foundation at: 613-258-6133 x 157 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The ticket may then be brought to 2675 Concession Road, at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be awarded the prize amount by cheque. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
• The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
• The winner must provide photo identification and verify their phone number and address in order to claim their prize.
• Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
• In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated back to the Kemptville District Hospital Foundation with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
• Ticket purchasers must be located in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
• The above set of rules will be posted at each event.